Saturday, September 11, 2010

About me

If you are reading this you know me and my friends character. The people's character is very different. Example some people is very kind , friendly and energetic but some people can be dishonest, lazy and bossy.
So I characterize in my character and friends. I am short and a bit fat. I have got sort blond hair, large brown eyes and an oval face. I think my character is decently and honest. On a other hand I hate lie. My some friends tell of me "you are very kind and sensitive person". That is true. Because sometimes I get upset easily, so be careful of what what you say to me. I usually wear freestyle clothes. My clothes are white color in most cases. Because i like white color. I will doing a good work so i must to look to good study.
i with thin upper lips as I usually ambitious and energetic. Energetic people are those who they make work very hard and participating in a lot of activities. Ambitious people are those who you want to be successful in life. IF you want to know people's lips you will call me. Because I bit know this Example my friend with full lips usually responsible who she can always trust to do what she ask them to do .
So I hope you are call me and i am so happy characterize of you





No comments:

Post a Comment